The photo's have arrived!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SquishyFish

Aquarium Advice Addict
The only thing I will say is to please remember its a work in progress. The area around the pond will be stocked full..and I mean full of large lush vegitation. The hose running up the falls is because my pump has a crack in the housing and wont create any suction...so thats only temporary. But....here it is..

And you can feel free to delete those double post if you like.

I thought about it, but I think if I do it will take the attachment with it, and that will delete the attachments on the non-double posts that are the same file name...

Great job, Squish! I'm liking the vegetation around it.

Can't see where you would have needed to use all that foam though... was the water escaping the rocks from behind?

And my new thing: Overflow. Where is yours gonna go? Just out into the yard? Thats one thing I wish I would have thought about before building.

mhaynes01 said:
is that pond 7,100 gallons?

According to the calculator on here it is. I didnt figure it out myself, just punched in the apporoximate dimensions. Remember...its almost waist deep on me.

BlueCrystalMan said:
Great job, Squish! I'm liking the vegetation around it.

Can't see where you would have needed to use all that foam though... was the water escaping the rocks from behind?

And my new thing: Overflow. Where is yours gonna go? Just out into the yard? Thats one thing I wish I would have thought about before building.

The foam was used in the rock to keep the water going down the rock face and not behind the rock.

The over flow will run into the yard and out the side. The yard is specifically designed to have the flow go out and under my fence.

:mrgreen:

Thanks! It was a lot of work. I think my wife thought I was trying to commit suicide. Death by pond!

Back
Top Bottom