Albino clawed frogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He seems a little stiff...which automatically makes me assume he's gone...but I've read a lot of articles that say to give it 48 hrs and that stiffness can be from shock...so I'm still hopeful

I hope it's not to late I have not had the time to respond to any of my threads lately. The red colouring means they are really stressed and there is a lack of blood flow. Usually if any fish or aquatic creature is in shock they do not wake up. Luckily albino clawed frogs are one of the more hardy creatures and they can also breath air but they have to stay moist if they get out. My crayfish got out once and some how made its way downstairs and I found him about 24 hours later inside of speaker. He crawled in a hole on the speaker that was on the ground and when I turned on the TV I guess the noise scared him and he came right out. He lived a year after that than died at the age of 5. I don't think you have to worry about the frog unless there is something internally wrong. Just keep the frog in a darker room and make sure it's eating. I hope your frog is ok.

Back
Top Bottom