Baby sitting turtle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ducklings are actually cheap you can buy them from farms for like 5 bucks. My parents complain about the pets I have now even tho I take care of them entirely. When I get my own house it's going to be full of animals.

Same and yea most places charge excessively on shipping and force u to buy several to keep warm or where I live a shop sells up te road for around 15$

Just know ducks for the first couple weeks are a pain and just want food and water myn anway lol he just started becoming pet friendly this weekend

I'm going to start a thread and take a picture daily I think

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the reptisun 5.0 UVB light strip. And penn-plex floating board walk. I always have trouble with my filters. What kind do you have?

Pen plax turtle topper dual deep dome mini combo lamp 60 watt incandescent bulb and 13 watt uvb bulb on a timer

Kittens are the same. I got one at 5 weeks. The person with the cat that had the babies had to get rid of the kittens because she rented and her landlord only allowed two pets. Supposedly you shouldn't give away the kittens until 8-12 weeks of age. At five weeks all the kitten does is cry and bite fingers.

Not him nor I does he follow yet likely cause he isn't really allowed to be on the ground much but both he's imprinted on I'm sure

Cats and he poops a lot small places to hide all that and I mean if he had diaper harness he would get more Time to wander with supervision

At his age about every hour he poops

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't have a spincter muscle that's why indoors duck usually wear changeable diapers. They sometimes give u 5 seconds of warning

Really? Mine never stop. You could try putting in some feeder fish. They go for about $0.15 each at petsmart.

Back
Top Bottom