Frog and Amphibian thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sirius , Vega, Nova and Rigel are the names
20210303_111157.jpg

Not for an amphibian but for something I will be getting soon.
20210310_012152.jpg20210310_012220.jpg20210310_021456.jpg20210310_021521.jpg

Lets see if anyone can guess :)

I will post pics of what it is later :)

I'm going to guess some kind of snake.
Very reasonable guess.

Got the temperature saying humidity stabilized today. Going to be keeping an eye and making sure it maintains where I want it to be. Also ordered some isopods.

_____

As a side note I am noticing a very big difference in one of my froglets compared to the other three. It is growing at a much faster rate and has me wondering if it may be a female and the other three male.

I also have one that I have yet to see eat. It does not seem to be terribly skinny so I am assuming that it is eating some after I leave the area.

You know I always thought of frogs as using their tongue to catch prey but these guys act more like my geckos when they pounce.

So what's going in there??

My frogs are like vacuum cleaners when it comes to eating their crickets. They just inhale them.

If a Mod comes though could we change the title to reptile and amphibian thread?

Yes, a common musk turtle. And my tortoise is a Russian tortoise.

Yes, my blue tongue skink is very friendly! I adore him.

Yes, a common musk turtle. And my tortoise is a Russian tortoise.

Yes, my blue tongue skink is very friendly! I adore him.
I've got to get better pics but this is one of my leopard geckos. I've not had him long and we are still struggling with eating regularly. His tail is a little skinny but I'm hoping to have him plumped up soon.
20210312_111005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom