New ACF home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wetfishies

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have another question :)
She is new to this tank being alone after a year of being with fish since she was tiny. & the water was obviously deep because of the fish.

Since I put her in the new tank I only have filled 1/2 of the 20 gal long & she just stays in the corner.
She has eaten one time & the next day as I was checking on her she regurgitated up the food she had eaten the day before.
She has not eaten anything since. & still stays in one corner & the same corner.

just for the check of things I put her back into the other aquarium. & she started acting as she always has in there. I feel so bad, I don`t know if she is miserable in the new tank or if she misses everyone from the old tank.

Anyways I filled the new tank up deeper & shut the filter off & added her back in. & she started to explore, she swam around going to the top & coming back down going to the front & back. Now I am thinking maybe she did not like the shallower water?
since I added her to the new tank I am hearing her making noises now, which I have never heard, hopefully this is normal. If I leave the filter off it will be ok right? just as long as I do more partial water changes? Should I add her back to the other tank? I don`t` want her to die or get sick from her being depressed or something :(

add some friends to the 20gal tank.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Frog Tank

AQUARIUM.jpg

AQUARIUMM.jpg

I am way aware of the gravel, I am going to be getting the bigger real looking rock gravel here shortly. This is all they had at the time. But i`m starting to wonder if I should even have any in there at all.

My suggestion is to get bigger natural looking rocks becuase they can eat that gravel. Also keep the filter on becuase ACFS produce so much waste. I have a 20 gallon long and I keep it filled all the way up. These frogs are very curious and like their tanks rearranged from time to time.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I suggest that you make it so that there is no glass on the bottom showing and make it more natural to try and reduce as much stress as possible.

Back
Top Bottom