Other Than Fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm... Maybe Crawdads or Prawn? If your girlfriend doesn't like your ropefish because it looks like a snake, I doubt she'll care much for an eel.

ace1uno_00 said:
In the 80 gallon will be leopard and figure eight puffers and a assortment of cichlids.

Your puffers (the latter [and possibly the former, depending on what one means by that common name] ideally brackish) and cichlids rule out practically all invertebrates and amphibians. Exactly what species do you project stocking your tank with?

DeFeKt said:
how about some sort of tiny people? or genetically engineered mini-me[

That

ace1uno_00 said:
sure, what do they eat? LOL

and this! :lol::D

Actually, that would be pretty cool, if there was such a thing as a miniature aquatic humanoid species. :p

Those tiny crabs are so cute, and you could eat them when (if) they ever get too big for the tank! haha

My friend has turtles and they are better off outside in a pond I think cause they STINK!!!!!! :mrgreen:

We have gold loaches and they look like baby eels but of course they are fish. They are very fun to watch though and they grow to about 8 inches I think. They have whisker faces like puppies and are very social.

krazymom said:
We have gold loaches and they look like baby eels but of course they are fish. They are very fun to watch though and they grow to about 8 inches I think. They have whisker faces like puppies and are very social.

Gold Loaches as in Gold Dojo Loaches? Definitely very cool little guys :)

That's them, I love them. One is about 3 inches and the other is about 4. I can't figure out the right names for them yet though. They are very playful.

Would you rather go with a single turtle or a modified stocklist including a range of amphibians and invertebrates?

krazymom said:
Those tiny crabs are so cute, and you could eat them when (if) they ever get too big for the tank! haha

My friend has turtles and they are better off outside in a pond I think cause they STINK!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Some points:

- The vast majority of "tiny crabs" available to the aquarist are not suited to freshwater tanks (within which they invariably succumb to anoxia or salinity-associated health complications); it is truly irresponsible to keep them in anything but a brackish paludarium.

- Ideally, prudently-fed turtles maintained with efficient filtration and frequent water changes should not "STINK!!!!!!".

- Eels (along with stingrays and arowanas, for that matter) are fish.

dang. I dont know anymore. lol
I'll just have to wait and see what i can do.
If there were a species of tiny people, i would breed them. lol Ew, wait, i wouldnt breed with them...
nevermind. lmao

Back
Top Bottom