125 gallon fish list please help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arizona reefer

Aquarium Advice Regular
ok i got my 125 gallon tank and im starting to figure out what i wanna keep in the tank. i know that i want an imperator angel and a achilles tang.
then some of the fish im leaning towards are a humu trigger and a bicolor angel. im curious what other fish would go good with these ones? and clownfish,lions, or just what ever im open to sugestions. i dont really want and fish that are gonna be doctile though i want a pretty active tank. id like to keep some crabs,snails, and shrimp so i don't really want anything that will eat to many of those kind of animals. also what you ya think about the brittle star fish? are they a good one to get as far as a janitor for cleaning up, are they hard to maintain and are they cool?
any help or sugestions are apreciated.if you see any problems with this list i have started by all means let me know,because i have not keep any of these fish.

trigger, puffer, and lions will all eat shrimp, crabs, and any fish they can wrap their lips around. may want to re-think those fish if you would like inverts. brittle stars are cool, and easy to care for. as for cleaning well they do eat detrius and are scavangers but as a cleaning crew probably not as effective as crabs, shrimp, and snails. try checking out compatablility charts on fish before you add anything together. then just go from there!
good luck,
Mermaid

I got a 125 gallon tank also. I have harmony in my tank as of now. No telling what the future will hold. So far this is all I plan to put into the tank. You can check my sig for the list...but it is a pretty peaceful group of fishes. All of the fish can be hand fed and thats the way they want it. Worst than cats sometimes. If I put food in there they will let it float around until they figure out I am not going to Hand feed them then they will go after the food.....pretty funny...they just sit there and look at me like "Hey ain't cha gonna feed us?"

Mike

Back
Top Bottom