135 gallon or 150 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Red44

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi I'm debating on ethier 135 gallon or 150 gallon the 135 is 72"x18"x24" and the 150
Is 60"x24"x24"
I would like to have this stocklist and it's going to be fowlr
Foxface
2percs clownfish
Royal gramma
Leapoered wrasse
Bluetang
Flame angel
Naso tang
Yellow tang
And maybe a few others whitch tank would be a better size ?

I've never had a big enough tank for tangs, but everyone here keeps saying "minimum 6' tank for most tangs" (yellow included I think). Although the bigger tank should display the corals nicer, if it's fish your concerned about I think the longer tank may be the ticket.

Ingy said:
I've never had a big enough tank for tangs, but everyone here keeps saying "minimum 6' tank for most tangs" (yellow included I think). Although the bigger tank should display the corals nicer, if it's fish your concerned about I think the longer tank may be the ticket.

I agree if your getting tangs get the longer tank.

The naso will possibly grow too large for a both of those. Just a thought!!!!! Both sound pretty good, depends if you want a 6' tank or not.

I'd go with the 6ft tank all you lose is 6in of depth compared to the visual impact of the 6 ft tank

I have seen 150 longs before look around there are alot of different options as far as dimensions are concerned

Back
Top Bottom