135 gallons How To do this IM LOST!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tntfish

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok guys im a freshwater person but my friends father is moving so he is giving me his saltwater tank it 135 gallons this thing is huge i have never done anything with salt so how do i do this he has big huge barrels and stuff ina seprate room will i need all tha stuff is there a way i can shrink all this stuff down to fit into an aprtment if not cant i put these barrels in the basement? will i need to start all over again or not like get new sand and coral and stuff?so many question

im not to sure cuz i dont kno to much about saltwater im new to this field i kno thers coral in or live roacks there are a few little fish in ther not sure what kind and heaters etc all you need for a tank

You can start off by reading our articles in the articles section. Alot of useful information. Ask your friends father to ID the tank`s equipment first.

I would have your friend's father make a list of the system components and how he cares for the tank. My thinking is that he will know the system best and should be able to provide you the ins' and outs' of what makes it 'tick.' Whom better to ask then the person who cared for it ;)

Back
Top Bottom