29g biocube beginner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fird

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello everybody! I just recently purchased a 29gbc and Im not sure whats next. Skimmers, powerheads, pumps and heaters all should be added if not upgraded according to what I've read here but how do I know which ones to buy if I have no experience at all?

Found a Koralia ph 425 gph is this a good one. Can I get away with just 1 in my tank?

Fird said:
Found a Koralia ph 425 gph is this a good one. Can I get away with just 1 in my tank?

Hi. I just got a cube a few days ago too. Im going with the one koralia 425. Should be enough with the output flow.
If you check out my other posts I have one for 29 cube with lots of good suggestions.

Good luck

I've actually read a couple of your threads. How is your biocube treating you? I think thats the ph I'm going to buy. Have you bought a skimmer yet? The oceanic skimmer is not getting good reviews so what other choices do I have that can fit perfectly in the first chamber and will get the job done?

With such a small tank we can get away without a skimmer but you have to keep up your water changes. I had a 29g regular tank then upgraded to a 55g sw reef. the 29g when i had it didn't have a skimmer until later. I never had any water issues.

I ended up buying a remora skimmer that i still use now on the 55g. Not many people on here like the remora but I've never had any problem with it. I think they make a baby size remora too.

heres a good link.

BioCube 29 Package Deal - Aquarium Filtration Upgrades & Supplies

They have alot of the tweaking stuff for cubes.

Back
Top Bottom