30G uses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liam61097

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi I was wondering what I should do with my 30 gallon that is laying around and btw I currently have a reef tank (with a 30 gallon sump), a gourami tank (20 gallon sump), a 16 gallon Biorb community , a 16 gallon biorb for my precious 40 some baby platies, a betta home and 4 extra square feet in my room HHMM (cichlid tank) "cough" maybe later, but I was wondering what i should use my 30 gallon tank for I already found a good place in the living room for it but I was stuck on what I should put in there like some indian mudskippers or a turtle or whatever. I cannot decide help me I may go crazy looking over my 1,000 plus options so just, what do you think i should do?:confused:

why not do a nano reef with it or even an invert tank (shrimps, stars, crabs, snails) even an anemone with a mated pair of clowns

Gti_Leo said:
why not do a nano reef with it or even an invert tank (shrimps, stars, crabs, snails) even an anemone with a mated pair of clowns

That would be different, and look good!!

indeed it would, i have a friend who loves his inverts and does that. its not a comon thing to see on these forums though

as well the inverts are great scavangers and keep things clean

K thanks I didn't think a clown fish pair would work in a 30 gallon with an anemone but i was maybe thinking brackish also do you think a fish like 2 piranha's maybe i already have a pair of clownfish with an anemone in my reef it is a bta and yes I do know that Piranhas can grow up to 12" but does anybody know of any smaller ones like idk a rare dwarf piranha lol I know im an idiot but might as well try to find one. WOW I TYPE SO DRAWN OUT, SRRY!

Back
Top Bottom