36 Gallon Bowfront for Marine Tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lucas82

Aquarium Advice Regular
First of all, is this even big enough to accomodate a salt water tank? I have three freshwater tanks with Rainbow Fish, and they are fun but I'm looking for a different challenge. Unfortunately due to my lack of space I can only put this size aquarium or a cube aquarium in my place. If this can be done I know my options for stocking it with fish are limited due to it being a 36 gallon. Any advice/suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

You can do a lot with what you have to work with i got a 29 cube and i have potential to do a lot with it. Shouldn't have any problems with something that size

Yeah good size If it was me I'd look at a fish only with liver rock and maybe a dwarf lion, toby puffer and maybe a dwarf angle would be pretty cool.

Thanks Everyone for the replies. After research and some deliberation I think I'm going to purchase a 45 gallon cube tank. Still going with a marine tank though :)

Not really sure yet. I want some live coral and things like that. Maybe a tang and some clown fish. There are a lot of great choices.

No tang can live in a 45 gallon aquarium.

Yeah agreed its probz worth thinking about what you want in your tank and then what size otherwise you may not get everything you want

Back
Top Bottom