40breeder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cjsanders757

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm starting this tank hopefully mid next month. I have the layout of the stand already. 37 in long 19 in wide and 40 in tall.

Gonna do 40-60 lbs of sand
40-60lbs of rock
Picking up wave maker with 2-koralia 850s. Gonna try out the deep blue solar flare 3 actinics/2 6700k

Livestock:
Feather dusters, mini maxi anemones, 5-10 sexy shrimp, porcelain crabs, a leopard wrasse, chalk basslet and a school of chromis.

For corals some chalice, favia and a zoa garden. Open to suggestions and advice is welcome.

I'm starting this tank hopefully mid next month. I have the layout of the stand already. 37 in long 19 in wide and 40 in tall.

Gonna do 40-60 lbs of sand
40-60lbs of rock
Picking up wave maker with 2-koralia 850s. Gonna try out the deep blue solar flare 3 actinics/2 6700k

Livestock:
Feather dusters, mini maxi anemones, 5-10 sexy shrimp, porcelain crabs, a leopard wrasse, chalk basslet and a school of chromis.

For corals some chalice, favia and a zoa garden. Open to suggestions and advice is welcome.

Is this your first sw tank? If so I would not reccomend a leopard wrasse. It will also eat your sexy shrimp.

Oh sweet then nvm. I can't check other posts by user on the new phone app thing oddly enough. The plan sounds good then! I have a 40 breeder laying around I want to setup soon, it is a great tank.

Back
Top Bottom