55g tank stocking help. I have 3 clowns and a black blenny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jacj

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Need some help stocking my 55 g tank

You may want to be careful with a third clown because the two that are paired may and usually do gang up on the third one. So I would suggest to return the third and get a few chromis or, you could split the tank with a tank divider and add another clown for the third to make two different pairs

Liam61097 said:
You may want to be careful with a third clown because the two that are paired may and usually do gang up on the third one. So I would suggest to return the third and get a few chromis or, you could split the tank with a tank divider and add another clown for the third to make two different pairs

So I don't no what to put in my tank??? Any siggestions

honestly depends on what you want, are you wanting a community reef tank,a fowlr, or an aggressive tank?

huma-huma said:
honestly depends on what you want, are you wanting a community reef tank,a fowlr, or an aggressive tank?

A fowlr I was going to get a flame angel. But may do some chromis and royal gramma

i believe flames get aggressive, may wanna watch on it. id check out liveaquaria.com

it gives excellent descriptions of every fish

huma-huma said:
i believe flames get aggressive, may wanna watch on it. id check out liveaquaria.com

it gives excellent descriptions of every fish

I will thx. I'm on dream aquatic all the time

Back
Top Bottom