6 gallon Sexy Shrimp Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was thinking it should go the other way :p your collection is much more impressive. Did you id the new ones?

No clue still. I think I'm just gonna name them and then charge $20 a polyp :) haha jk.

Not really sure honestly, closest I could tell is a variation of everlasting gobstoppers. You mean in the first picture right?

Yea that's the one I really like the ones with multiple colors. How big is your tank?

Those are in my 10, really leaning towards a z/p dominant tank for that one with a few lps

I understand the temptation! They are gorgeous. Are there any fish/inverts in there or just the corals? I see a lot of people switching to coral only

No I've got a few snails and hermits, cleaner shrimp, 5 sexies a porcelain crab and a green clown goby, poor little guy was being harassed and wasteing away to nothing in another one if my tanks so I built this up for him
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396332121.785518.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396332134.088798.jpg
And you'll like this one :)
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396332168.099449.jpg

I definitely do I had to look twice thought I was seeing things haha they are so cute

Back
Top Bottom