60 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks great! Lots o rock for the divers. Got a stock list yet?

Looks great! Lots o rock for the divers. Got a stock list yet?

Lol that's the hard part. So far I'm thinking a clown or two then idk from there. Maybe a goby, hawkfish, blenny not really sure yet though

Lol that's the hard part. So far I'm thinking a clown or two then idk from there. Maybe a goby, hawkfish, blenny not really sure yet though

That's a pretty good list already, have you looked at dwarf angels? My last addition will be a flame. They are pretty cool little fish. Check em out

That's a pretty good list already, have you looked at dwarf angels? My last addition will be a flame. They are pretty cool little fish. Check em out

Beautiful fish! Think it'll do well with corals?

You get lucky, ask your lfs guys they will usually know. The one I'm gonna pick up in about two weeks has lived in a reef for around two years and doesn't nip. My theory is if you keep any dwarfs fed, they won't nip. I feed two or three times a day. Smaller amounts but still.

You get lucky, ask your lfs guys they will usually know. The one I'm gonna pick up in about two weeks has lived in a reef for around two years and doesn't nip. My theory is if you keep any dwarfs fed, they won't nip. I feed two or three times a day. Smaller amounts but still.

I hope it works out for you!!

I hope it works out for you!!

Thx. Yeah but ask your guys, they are not uncommon to find "reef safe" dwarfs. There a few that don't really pick as is, then there are some that will destroy. An eboli is another cool one that doesn't really nip.

Thx. Yeah but ask your guys, they are not uncommon to find "reef safe" dwarfs. There a few that don't really pick as is, then there are some that will destroy. An eboli is another cool one that doesn't really nip.

That is a pretty sweet looking fish!

Yeah there's some sweet dwarfs, do a little research and you'd be surprised if your options.

I bought a couple pieces of live rock to seed my tank with. Slowly they're turning lighter and lighter. Is this normal?

that is the Coraline dying off it will come back over time , once Coraline hits the air it will start to die off slowly but it will come back

Ok thank you! Starting to notice the base rock is showing a little brown tint

Quick update the clown that got injured still isn't looking very well. Water tested out fine. Everything else looks happy.

Did some rescaping this weekend. Can't decide what I like better.

image-2936517379.jpg

image-1296876015.jpg

What do y'all think?

The first one as well for me. Good job tho with both.

Thanks for the input! I checked the tank this morning and I seen a big pod eating the last head of my rasta zoa. How can I prevent this?

Back
Top Bottom