75 gal want to fill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liam61097

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I lately brought up my old reef tank that is empty to the living room as a reef tank I have no coral rocks or fish in it right now but want to know what you guys think I should fill it with Ps: am not new to saltwater just setting up another and looking for opinions.

Liam61097 said:
I lately brought up my old reef tank that is empty to the living room as a reef tank I have no coral rocks or fish in it right now but want to know what you guys think I should fill it with Ps: am not new to saltwater just setting up another and looking for opinions.
and also I'm looking at reef fish corals etc

It's hard to tell someone what they like... It's like asking what clothes I should put on tomorrow... you don't know my style or what I have in my closet...
You would probably be better off to look for fish/corals that you like and ask for peoples opinions on the fish/corals. And people will tell you if it is compatible with the other fish/size of tank/with other inverts/corals.

Back
Top Bottom