75 gallon BUILD! -Heera

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah def wouldnt touch it for that, but then again up north ive noticed tank prices are considerably higher...id keep in touch with him, if he raised it to 300 and doesnt sell it, he may take your offer..

Talking to someone with:
90 gallon tank and a stand. 10 years old-$160

My LFS said old tanks glass becomes Britle and breaks easy, also more chances of leaking.
Is this true?

Any place I can get a cheap stand.
Can get a 90 gallon tank without stand for $60

90g w/stand for 160 is decent...drilled?

although glass does become weaker with age...i wouldnt worry about a 10yr old tank....people run tanks for decades and dont have issues...

Home Depot...seriously though build yourself a stand...its 100 more satisfying

huma-huma said:
90g w/stand for 160 is decent...drilled?

although glass does become weaker with age...i wouldnt worry about a 10yr old tank....people run tanks for decades and dont have issues...

Home Depot...seriously though build yourself a stand...its 100 more satisfying

Both or $160 not drilled.

Building a stand? Send me plan or what will it look like. If u guys can help me I can do it. How much would it cost to build?

Thanks. I will give it a read.

Seems like the tank I will get will not be drilled.
So what's the best way to flow water to sump.

overflow box... just simply hangs on the back of your tank and does exactly what its name suggests

huma-huma said:
overflow box... just simply hangs on the back of your tank and does exactly what its name suggests

Should I buy one or build one?

What about the PVC overflow.

since i can't get stand and tank package, i am thinking to build a stand.
as far as tanks once again i am leaning to the 75 gallon.

75 gallon:- $45, easy to reach 20". can use 4" sand bed so same height as i have now, can use the lights i have,
90 gallon:- $65 , 24" deep, will need new lights, more water volume (more cost, more water to change), but more water is also stable.

same foot print so same amount of fish...

looks like i have confused myself. so which one i should go for??

only problem with tweezers is if any gets left it will grow back as well as any pieces they'll grow also so instead of one your stuck with a mess of them. I know it's wrong but i enjoy watching them shrivel up n die

haha i could see you injecting some with lemon juice and just laughing hysterically as they wither and die lol

Back
Top Bottom