75 gallon reef build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In person they have no color to them there ugly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I boight a frag of anthelia and xenia pair on one frag and I only want the anthelia so im removing the zenia and ill go ahead and remove the polyps.

I have my wet skimmate draining into a container and man did it smell like rotten eggs. I've also got a dry skimmate now.

Fantastic man. People always say it's about price but as long as you know how to use something efficiently price isn't everything. Also helps to keep you hands on.

Fish are people too!!!

Well im glad I didnt junk the skimmer after two days.

My male and female McCoskers Wrasse are suppose to be here tomorrow they will ne the next 2 fish to go in after QT.

Just got off the phone with vivid aquariums and they said they cant seem to find the female now. Now they wont get shipped till tomorrow.

McCoskers wrasse M&F came into today and they also threw in a frag of xenia :\ I drip acclimated them for 1 1/2 hours. Now they are in QT for 30-60 days.

Yea it feels like forever. But good news is they just ate some mysis shrimp. Also picked up two toadstool's today. Pics when they open up.

What are you looking at for equipment?

Reactor eventually, aquatic life 115 for biocube. Mag 24 for return for big tank. Pretty much anything I can acquire lol. I am a hoarder of fish stuff.

Fish are people too!!!

Im the same way you walk down into my basement you have to work your way around stands, tanks, old filters, etc. I don't want to get rid of it cuz then I will need it.

I have to go down in mine my saltwater and freshwater is down there. I aslo have my QT tanks down there.

Back
Top Bottom