75 gallon reef build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Both my DT's are upstairs, but the sump and all water is downstairs. It is getting organized little by little.

Fish are people too!!!

So im thinking about getting a apex for my tank
Any thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've heard digital aquatics customer service is terrible. Thats why im going apex

Ahh that makes sense. Last thing you want to do is be denied help. Are you getting the lite or the .net version?

Fish are people too!!!

I'm torn between the aqua illumination hydra or the ecotech radions. The price tag has me leaning torward the AI but the loads of features that the radions have wanting them. Idk.!...!!

Today is the day I will be moving the mccoskers out of QT into the display.

If you can, I'd wait until after the lights go off for the day and feed the main tank well before too. Mccoskers are very timid IME, and if I remember correctly you already have a couple more aggressive fish.

I will be waiting till the lights go out before adding them. My only concern is the foxface. He has not shown any aggression torward the clowns but fish don't like some gish so we will see.

I'm torn between the aqua illumination hydra or the ecotech radions. The price tag has me leaning torward the AI but the loads of features that the radions have wanting them. Idk.!...!!

How about some kessils :p

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Even If you need 4, that's still practically the same price as 2 radions.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Its a 4ft. I seen someone one hear had 4 over a 75. Are they programmable? I want the sunrise sunset feature. I wanted to be able to set up something where random storms show up occasionally.

There is a couple of photos I was wondering if my pagoda should be opened more or if it is okay, Ive had It for three days. The McCoskers are doing good nothing bothering them at all.

Attachments

• 1406902023767.jpg
    1406902023767.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 1406902064842.jpg
    1406902064842.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 1406902076859.jpg
    1406902076859.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 1406902090067.jpg
    1406902090067.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 1406902139510.jpg
    1406902139510.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 65
A little update on the tank the McCoskers are doing great. I picked up a Duncan that is doing good, but my two toadstools are not doing good. Ive had them for about two weeks or so and at first they where doing great but now they only extend there tentacles about 1/4 of the way out. I moved them to a spot with lower flow and a little less light about 4 days ago with no change. Nitrates 5.0 ammonia 0 phosphates 0 nitrite 0 ph 7.8. Any help would be great.

the more you move leathers the longer it will take to get them to open
I had one that didn't open over 6 months

Back
Top Bottom