75g predator tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

moo33284

Aquarium Advice Activist
So it trash picked a 75g++ tank today. I already have a reef tank set up and want to get a predator tank started. I want a volitan lionfish butt don't know what else to put with him. I'd like to get an eel and maybe a offer fish. Any suggestions on other fish that would work? What would a good eel be for this? all help appreciated!

I want sure how big it was when I got so I was hoping it was large enough for a lionfish. Turns out it's not so I'll think of something else. the snowflake is what I was thinking too. Don't want to put too many fish in since it's only a 75 so I may just do one or two.

A dwarf zebra or Antennata will fill out a 75 nicely when larger. I second the recommendation of a smaller eel such a snowflake, or even one of the smallest grouper species if you are lucky enough to find one.

Yeah that's what I think I'll do.I don't want to put anything in there that will be unhappy. Maybe a little fu man chu. Think that would work? I wad also thinking of an orange toad fish. Think that would be cool to have with a lionfish since he'll hang out on the bottom

Actually maybe the antenna lionfish...so undecided. I just love the look of the long fins.

I wouldn't trust a toadfosh with a 10lb baby. Their mouths are one of the biggest out there. You could have a mixture of lions. Maybe one of the mediums such as the antennata, mombasae, radiata or sphex. Then you could mix in some of the true dwarfs, such as a nice fuzzy that will swim in the water column and a Fu to hang t the bottom.

What are the measurements of the tank?

Back
Top Bottom