84 gallon ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lil_is_me_2001

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I received a 84 gallon tank and am trying to consider what to put in it , I am an experienced fish keeper. Please share ideas with me along with coral.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429635265.035000.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hmm, what is LxWxH of the 84. Coral friendly wrasse for sure and I would do a pair of pink skunk clowns, as there bigger an not as often seen. Also, If we're speaking coral then a acro all the way. I have one I grabbed for 30$ with two polyps, it now has 5 and is about tennis to baseball size of the biggest polyp ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429636725.143484.jpg the pic is when it is smaller.
Now of you want a coral to take over an add movement, then a green star polyp or a pulsating xena. I have a green star polyp that's taken over its rock ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429636897.628480.jpg

Before you talk fish or corals, it would be good to hear your entire setup. What are the dimensions of the tank? Filtration? Lighting? Are you going to use sand or bare bottom?

Aren't you asking about this in the freshwater section too? First decide if you want salt or fresh before doing anything else.

Back
Top Bottom