90gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
also check ebay for the LEDs. if you don't care about sunrise & sunset features & just want dimmable units the 2 Ebay LED fixtures are being used perfectly over a 4ft tank by many people. There's also Eshine LEDs that have their own controller. but unless you can get a bunch of friends together to order multiple units(8+) the shipping will put you out of your 500$ price point for s 48x3W fixtures

Yeah, I'll check into tomini tangs, I like them a lot and haven't seen as much controversy on tank size for them.... I've seen those Chinese fixtures before, but aren't Chinese fixtures risky?

There's a lot of people that use them "secretly" because they don't want to be called out for buying the cheaper fixture. I personally have an eshine fixture over my little nano, but it's new so I can't comment on the growth yet. I do have multiple reef club members using these exact chinese fixtures for 6months+ with no problems & solid growth.

I'm not advocating them, I'm just giving you the option without the "it isn't a radion, AI, etc. fixture so it's garbage" advice that is usually given to people new to the hobby.

Yeah, I've seen people on here using them a lot, just a little wary is all

I also have one of these panels for my 60g rimless build. :) I used it for a few weeks over my 20g and it was too bright for the corals. lol

Are they DEAD SILENT? And are the dimable for acclimating corals?

Good and bad I guess, I guess my build will take a lot longer then anticipated, lol.... I will probably get one AL Sol and just do a mountain type reef in the middle or on one side then in time get another for the other

Yeah, that's cheapest I can find them, and I guess I'll find out, lol

Back
Top Bottom