92g stock list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jjh302

Aquarium Advice Freak
Here is what I now have in my 92 gallon corner reef tank. Any suggestions?

1. 7" blue hippo tang
2. 5" tomini tang
3. Pair of small ocillaris clowns
4. Small 6 line wrasse
5. Small royal grama
6. Orange dot goby
7. Copper banded butterfly(not sociable at all. Stays hidden 24/7)
8. 3 peppermint shrimp
9. 4 turbo snails
10. 3 "n" snails
11. 6 red leg hermits
12. Serpent starfish
13. Orange eye sea urchin

Any additions or subtractions I should make?

Re-home the hippo tang and butterfly. Your tank is much too small for both.

Ok so if I find new homes for them will a Koran angel work? Are they reef safe?

All angelfish are reef safe with caution. Meaning you have a 50/50 chance they will nip on corals. As for your tank size just look at the Pygmy angel section on livesquaria.com

Any of the dwarf angels from the genus centropyge would do fine. Just beware they may eat coral. It is up to the individual fish. No big angel will fit in there.

What would be a good bigger fish to have (not necessarily an angel) that would be happy in my tank that is colorful?

Tomini is about the largest fish you can have. As far as color maybe a coral beauty. It may nip on corals but based on discussions with other reefers, seems to be the least prone of Pygmy angels.

How about the one spot foxface? Seems like it would be a good choice as my largest fish. Thoughts?

How about the one spot foxface? Seems like it would be a good choice as my largest fish. Thoughts?

That would work in your tank. Keep in mind it is reef safe with caution as well. And beware it's spines.

Back
Top Bottom