A lucky find leads to a new SW tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't do what I did! For the price I paid for my diy I coulda had a red sea lol. Im one of those people who learners by making my own mistakes, I suppose. My opinion would be to see what the price of the red sea is in comparison to making a list and adding all the $ on a do it yourself system. I don't even want to know what I spent, I just know my inexperience and over funding at the time put me into a position where I had changed everything from my stand to my sump, changed my lights 3 times before settling with hydras, removed and replaced substrate 2 times, changed powerheads, heaters, refugium lighting, all my plumbing, return pump, media reactor, ato system, ect before I settled with what I have now. This was all done in under 1 year. Just be sure you get what you want the first time regardless the $ or you will likely regret it.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Just be sure you get what you want the first time regardless the $ or you will likely regret it.

+1. Spending a little more at start up on quality equipment is cheaper than buying "bargain" equipment and upgrading it a couple times. Especially when it comes to lighting and skimmers IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have the thread to prove it I have photos on a thread here that show the first day I had set the tank up all the way to now. It is quit a change lol.

Back
Top Bottom