A New, not-that-new tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hallaquita

Aquarium Advice Newbie
We just got a Reef Tank that got moved from an office into our house. That was Sunday. :D

Tuesday morning the cleaning shrimp was been eaten by the shell crabs, so we pull him out. Then yesterday, the Red Hawk was laying dead at the bottom of the tank. :?

This morning we could not find one of the blue tangs and the second one was laying dead at the bottom. We also have a leather coral that seems to be melting, and the anemones are not looking good. :(

This was supposedly moved by a professional, and we would like help if someone knows what could have happened to the tank if it's all going to collapse, including the anemones. We would really appreciate any help I can get. I can also take pictures and post them.

And by the way I'm a :n00b:

I think we need a bit more information on your exact set up and your feeding routine, as well as some of your chemistry readings. Was the tank doing okay when it was in the office? Did you get everhthing moved with the tank? Who maintained it in the office? You may want to consult that person(s) and go over the maintenance and feeding requirements as they will be most familiar with the tank and its occupants. If you supply the information above, I am sure you will get tons of opinions and ideas for what is causing the problem. HTH 8)

Back
Top Bottom