Adding fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marko55

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Would it be okay to add 2 clownish to my tank after its been cycled?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Buy a mated pair. If you tank is big enough. I bought mine seperate and they are still trying to pair after like 8 months.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Buy a mated pair. If you tank is big enough. I bought mine seperate and they are still trying to pair after like 8 months.

Think you mean bonded pair, mated pairs of clowns usually go for big $$ compared to non breeding pairs.

As to the ops question, some info on the system would help, size, age, filtration, maintenance, etc ?
Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Think you mean bonded pair, mated pairs of clowns usually go for big $$ compared to non breeding pairs.

As to the ops question, some info on the system would help, size, age, filtration, maintenance, etc ?

Learn something New every day.

That's why I specifically asked about species and tank size. Op has another thread about an stocking an 8g nano.

That's why I specifically asked about species and tank size. Op has another thread about an stocking an 8g nano.

Ahh yes, I've even responded to said thread :). I guess I'll say the same thing here, 3 fish in an 8g tank is overstocked.

I just want to do 2 ocellaris clowns and I'd rather put them in as a pair

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom