Advice PLEASE!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Erikmichael23

Aquarium Advice Regular
Im starting my first tank...i would just like a little advice...i read a few sw books and done tons of research I would really appreciate a small piece of advice I may not have heared from a personal experience..thanks so much

Time is key. Don't rush, it will cause less stress. And the cost of money will be cheaper. Well not cheaper, but spent over time to enjoy the comfort of your tank.

ahh from experience.. id def say try to have an "ultimate" plan for your tank (fowlr or coral,community or aggressive, etc.) this will save you alot of confusion and stress as you piece together your tank

I only have 74watt lighting for now...can I even own coral or anything cool like that? Im planning on getting a better light..

Erikmichael23 said:
I only have 74watt lighting for now...can I even own coral or anything cool like that? Im planning on getting a better light..

What's the exact fixture, bulbs, watts of bulbs? Also, technically you can keep coral even if you don't have lights, because there are coral that don't require lights, and there are also coral that don't require much light.

Not sure what the fixture is but its got 3 bulbs for day 2 aqua blue and 1 10k...and a strip of leds for night...

How long is the fixture? 24" or 20"? Also does it have only 1 reflector or does it have 1 individual reflector for each bulb?

Back
Top Bottom