Aiptasia-X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
Has anyone use this? Just want to get some info if it's good to use and if it is better than Joe's Juice?

Has anyone use this? Just want to get some info if it's good to use and if it is better than Joe's Juice?

I've used both, and I would say they work about the same. The biggest thing is consistent application - also effective is the pickling lime application (which I believe one of the mods has a link for in their signature). What I didn't like about the Aiptasia-X is that both bottles of it I purchased where about half dried out - however that may have just been my LFS. Good luck Aiptasia are nasty.

I don't have an Aiptasia problem I just wanted to see if anyone have any good feed back on it... I have a friend that's infested with them and he ordered a couple bottles online...

In conjunction with Joe's juice or other concoction, a couple of peppermint shrimps (depending on tank size and tank mates) will work. The shrimp will eat the smaller ones keeping the infestation down.

Tank, I can make you some aiptasia killer. PM me if interested. I like making my own because I can make it thick enough to get on or "fluid" enough for the "shot gun effect".

Back
Top Bottom