Anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

klauspabst

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I got a Anemone yesterday and this morning the Anemone was sitting right /hanging on the front Glass. Why from all the places on the glass? Question can I remove it from the glass and how should I do that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Forgot photo in 1. post

Attachments

• 1390146158763.jpg
    1390146158763.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 122
you could try peeling it off the glass, but take care not to damage the foot. It may kill it. It will probably move from there on it's own eventually.

I woke up to a nightmare this morning! My Anemone got shredded up from my powerhead! I instantly took the powehead out and changed about half of the water! Anything else I should do after a disaster like this.?

Attachments

• 1390220757504.jpg
    1390220757504.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 126
Oh its the Anemone from my 60 gal tank ,the one you see hanging on the glass is still hanging there.that's my little tank

Put the power head and the anemone back in the tank and let it release itself. Do a water change and hopefully it will live. It doesn't like something about your tank is why it became buoyant and moved. I'm sure it likes the sink less.

Meh that's too bad. I like anenomes but I don't like that they can walk around all over your tank. Plus if they die they pollute everything. Keep an eye on it.

Back
Top Bottom