Anenome problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheLittleMermaid

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a bubble tip Anemone and I am trying to get it to stay put in my tank and it won't adhere to any of my live rock. Should I just let the water flow take it where it wants? I just don't want it to settle in the back where it not visible. Please help!

You cant really control where it goes. It`s going to move to a spot that it likes best. Is this the 2.5 gallon tank. Might not have enough lighting. Also anenomes need a mature tank of at least a year old.

You`ll have to let it go. It`s going where it wants too. I would not try to move it as if you tear the foot then death is certain. What kind of lighting?

Hard to tell from the pic but it looks like a seabae anenome. They are not the hardiest of anenome. Good luck with it.

Does not look like a bubble tip. But yes just let the anemone be, if you move him or play with him too much you will just stress him out. Let him do his own thing, he will attach himself one he is happy and settled. They are particular when it comes to flow and lighting.

Back
Top Bottom