Angelfish food requirements

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

huma-huma

Aquarium Advice Addict
is spirulina an absolute necessity for angels? im speaking in terms of both dwarf and large angels. If its not, what would be the most ideal food preparations for them?

I don't feed it to mine. He gets an assortment of kreel, mysis, pellets, and flakes. I changes from day to day on what I feed. Has grown a good bit and looks good.

ForumRunner_20131006_042821.jpg

see that's what I was thinking. mine are on a mixture of
PE Mysis
emerald entrée
chopped squid
spectrum new life pellets
hikari A pellets
purple and green seaweed sheets
and I use Selcon on the frozen food.
but mysteriously enough im having a hard time keeping angels. ive lost 2 flame angels in the past month and im on blue face angel #2. they all have died overnight with no signs of illness or disease. only reason im thinking diet is because the other fish are ok and healthy. haven't lost others

Do you know if they were eating? I lost two blue throat triggers that I contribute to staying bagged for too long at lfs and never really started eating once got home.

yeah that's the weird part, they all eat fine and I personally would see each and every one eat, then overnight they die.

Back
Top Bottom