Another build thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desastre

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I had my first tank I bought a 20g tall sitting around for the past couple months and now that my two fw tanks are complete (in my eyes at least), I decided I wanted to turn this tank into a fowlr tank. The thing that held me back was getting an rodi unit which I finally ordered today with the help of Carey and her eBay advice. So some questions I have that I went over with Carey a while back are
1 Purchased a koralia ph 1 n 2 i believe that is enuf.
2 I have a aq 50 already for it will the same setup of foam, filter floss and the ammonia brick things work in it
3 my fish selection I'm looking at right now is two clowns two firefish and a watchman goby with the clowns going in last and ofc this is after the tank is cycled and the fish are put in over a month long basis
4 I'm a huge invert fan so I wanted to know which would be best to add that aren't always hiding. Could be anything.
5 I'm not going to be into corals or anemones intill I move to the states in a year so right now I just have an odeyessa 24" double t5 fixture are their any bulbs I should get that will influence coraline algea more then others. I plan on getting 15ish dead rock 15ish live rock.
6. I'm not a huge fan of cleaning sand beforehand but is a 2 inch bed deep enough

Going to cycle with the live rock n probably a shrimp or two I steal from work alrighty got my Sw API kit bc I know the whole sacred cycling task. Am I missing anything.

Also like to thank Carey with her help while gathering my info beforehand and the rest of the aa members for their insight on the forums

Back
Top Bottom