Anyone ever order from glass-cages.com?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishGeek97

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi, I was looking for glass sheets and came across glass-cages.com. Has anyone ever ordered glass sheets or aquariums from them? Are they reliable?
Thanks!:ermm:

Pretty sure Mr_X has ordered from them and been very happy. Might want to PM him and find out.

I have, and I just placed my second order with them. They are the cheapest tank manufacturer in the business, by more than half.
If you are ordering a tank and have plenty of money to spend, and can't tolerate sloppy glue lines, then order elsewhere, but a piece of glass is a piece of glass.

I just read some of those reviews. it's funny how people want to pay half price for a tank and still want it to be expert craftsmanship. One was saying how he was shocked that people would save a few hundred and risk their floors and their livestock. It's not a few hundred. In my case it was about $2500.00 in savings. Yes, I'll take some risk for that! Meanwhile, I'm willing to bet it will hold water just like the other guys tank.

Last edited:
From the sounds of things the aquariums are built bad but a glass sheet if your using it for a sump would be fine. But hey to save money these days why the heck not!!!

Back
Top Bottom