Anyone tried Tonga LR?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's different looking, I like the way it looks however I dont have any, My better half says it's coming though. LOL

i have seen it in a lfs but for a small piece they are really heavy so i stick with fuji rock instead of the tonga

I have a piece of tonga branch, but I don't really like it. In a bigger tank; I think it would look great with all sorts of different set-ups. But thats my personal opinion, and you might like it.

well, im doing a 10 gal fowlr. I'm trying to figure out what would look good in a small space. fugi is all that is available at my lfs.

I have some tonga! it looks Cool, very coral like, with lots of small holes, It colors very quickly... I bought some a month ago, and it has all sorts of purple and green on it now

Yes, I have 41+ lbs. of it.

The fish love it. The only draw back is that it creates easy hiding places so don't plan on ever catching your fish again... :wink:

In low light conditions, mostly purple algae will grow, but there are some reds and greens too. Plus, now after 2 months, some growth and brown coral.

It's different but a nice branch rock addition to your LR.

I have a bunch of tonga..... that is exactly what it looks like (the pic on that website)

Back
Top Bottom