Api reef master test kit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ody

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi guys was useing some tetra strips witch were completely useless for readinging in my tank so bought api reef master test kit kit but the problem was there are four tests in the kit but only two colour cards the test are for Nitrate / calcium /phosphate / KH but I only got cards for nitrate and phosphate and have nothing on how to test the rest any ideas thanks

Hi guys was useing some tetra strips witch were completely useless for readinging in my tank so bought api reef master test kit kit but the problem was there are four tests in the kit but only two colour cards the test are for Nitrate / calcium /phosphate / KH but I only got cards for nitrate and phosphate and have nothing on how to test the rest any ideas thanks

It should have came with directions. I calcium and other test kits go off the instructions and don't follow a color chart.

Example, with API your calcium will go by how many drops it takes to turn the color purple.

Read the instructions. It fairly easy.

Thanks again fellas was all exited and then flopped lol cheers

Back
Top Bottom