Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-23-2016, 03:29 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Aquarium advice

Hi all, I have had my 6ft up and running now for 3 months.. it's approx 650ltrs with a 60-80ltr sump.. I'm running around 25 marine pure and 35kgs of live rock... I added quick start ammonia and then cultured bacteria to the tank to fire it all to life. Since I have done that 3 months ago I have added practically on a daily basis new fish and corals such as anemone with a pair of clowns, cookies and cream coral, torch coral golf ball coral, blue tang, Singapore angel, keyhole angel, vallentini puffer, coral beauty, 3 yellow tail damsels, 3 stars ( 1 of them a mystery one) and 4 penderson shrimp. On this setup I'm running an eheim 56ltr per min sump pump, 2 300w heaters marine pure and 30-40 bio balls, filter wool in the weir, 2 6ft fluro lights 1 running sunlight and the other running marine blue. Also have a jaebo 40 wave maker and a aquaone 224 skimmer. Now my question is.... is this all ok and sufficient enough on a budget or will I be in some trouble... pls note that I have limited room in the sump due to height. And go

Old 11-23-2016, 03:34 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Also should have added I have done now 3 200ltr water changes with my salinity lvl at 1.025-1.026, 0 nitrite , 0 ammonia, 0 nitrate, ph of 8.0, cal at 400ppm, kh at 270ish... using rain water with coral pro salt and phosphate at 0... dosing with iodine daily.. calcium 3 times a week and kh buffer 2 times a week

Tags
advice, aquarium

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

« ChemiClean | Fish »