Aquarium Software

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

donkuchi19

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey all,

I am looking for reccomendations for aquarium maintenance software. I downloaded reefcon, but I have a 64 bit system and it is not compatible.

I want something to track maint., fish, inverts, corals, and such. Reminders would be a plus.

Thanks,

Don

I downloaded it and gave it a quick try. I was hoping for something that did more. I didn't see any way to track living things with it.

I think if you edit the entries you can set up something that can track the health of the livestock (if thats what you mean lol)

I want to be able to track everything about the creatures. When purchased, size, health issues, and so forth. It just didn't seem really capable of it. (at least easily)

Ah I see what you mean now. XD The only thing I can think of is an Excel sheet but that's no fun!

Look at openoffice.org
I use it on my notebook with windows and it is totally compatible with Microsoft Office and it's free.
They have a download for Mac too I think. As far as I know it will work.

Openoffice is better than MS office in my opinion. I think it's even Linux compatible.

Back
Top Bottom