Aqueon 54 gallon corner w/ overflow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SFAquariums1

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just picked one up for 30 bucks brand new from a friend who didn't ever use it or want it anymore. I would like to order bulkheads but can't seem to find online what size the pre drilled holes are in the overflow. Does anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have the big brother to that tank. Mine is a 92g corner. I'm sure my bulkheads are a different size tho. I will be following. There aren't many corner reef owners out here.

I've come to figure that out! I started an aquarium installation company specializing in freshwater. I've gotten more and more people asking for saltwater so it's time to invest in that!

I really lucked out in this tank. Was originally going to seal off the overflow and use it as freshwater and use my 55 as a reef. But I figured out how dumb that would have been!

You did get a helluva deal. These corner tanks that are reef ready are very expensive. I paid 600 for mine used and that was still a deal. They make a beautiful art piece in any room. I'll post a pic when my lights come on this afternoon. I'm currently running two 125w MH's and two blue 460nm t5's. Just bought two Chinese led panels to swap out but can't figure out how to hang them.

The lighting situation is what was killing me. Desparately want to avoid hanging lights. But seems like it may be my only option

Back
Top Bottom