Black Cardinalfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tangs27

Aquarium Advice Freak
I saw a fish at the lfs by my house with 3 fish labeled as Black Cardinalfish. They were definitely not Banggai or a Pajama. I looked them up and I can't find much about them, the ones at the lfs we extremely pale almost a gray color. I really want to get them but I would like more info on them and also if the color is normal. Thanks in advance.

I saw a fish at the lfs by my house with 3 fish labeled as Black Cardinalfish. They were definitely not Banggai or a Pajama. I looked them up and I can't find much about them, the ones at the lfs we extremely pale almost a gray color. I really want to get them but I would like more info on them and also if the color is normal. Thanks in advance.

try looking here they have several of what your describing
a picture is always best with these kind of questions but this is the best I can do
Saltwater Fish Cardinals: Orbic Cardinal, Bangai Cardinal, Flame Cardinal, Spotted Cardinal- Aquatic Connection

I am going to the lfs that had them tonight. If they r still there I will get a pic. Thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom