Brissle tooth tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlexRoerden

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
IMG_2042.jpg
Looking closely at the image you can see tiny little brown spots on my tang. He’s acting healthy, but those little brown spots are a little concerning to me cause he acts fine but dosnt seem 100% healthy. Could it possibly be ick?

I can't see any brown spots, but what I do know is that is a pale fish. Unless it was sleeping after lights out, fish pale in color from stress and can easily lead to disease.

I can't see any brown spots, but what I do know is that is a pale fish. Unless it was sleeping after lights out, fish pale in color from stress and can easily lead to disease.

He’s always been that color. That’s his breed type. He’s not a normal yellow eye kole tang. It just seems like he’s almost a little bruised up.

HERE, overnight he developed this brown spot IMG_2049.jpg

Brissletooth tang

SOS. Overnight I saw a small brown spot on my squaretail kole tang. But within a spand of 2 hours it had gotten much worse. Please help!! And tell me how to treat it. image-2021-03-26-15:37:19-532.jpg

Has it grown or changed shape since it appeared? Could be a bruise or an injury that happened during collection. Is it flashing or doing anything that would be considered as abnormal behavior?

EDIT: So, I found your second thread. It obviously has gotten larger, but could still be a bruise. Can you provide us with more information about the fish, other livestock, parameters, anything that could assist with ID'ing the issue at hand other than seeing some possible bruising from something?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom