Bta question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok thanks alot for all the help. Hope my clownfish won't annoy it to much

Haha well that's a plus. I hope mine doesn't split I sort of like 1 large one more then multiple small ones.

Quick question. What does it mean if its mouth is swelled up

I will get one next time it does it. Now the lights are off and it's mouth is tightly closed. I has also been I'm the same spot for 2 days.
In the picture above is there a reason only the tentacles around the outside are out and the ones around the mouth arnt?

Do you mean this picture?
attachment.php

if so, that's generally how they look. there aren't any tentacles on the oral disk.

Yea I do. Oh ok. Cause sometimes I see them with tentacles all over so you can't see the mouth

They are just bubbled up and it appears they are coming from there, but they all are like that.
See mine may appear fuller, but you can see in the center the oral disk is bare-

img_2636597_0_87bef2d96b714f28ffcf1dd6751778d8.jpg

Oh wow nice anemone and clown. Wish I could get a RBTA here but they are way to expensive around $300-$400 and a magnifica goes for around $500-$600 here.

Nope I'm from Australia. Wish I lived in America everything in the hobby seems to be cheaper there. Even stuff that lives here like Australian fish and corals seems to be more expensive here

Hmm...I actually think your country is more stable than ours at the moment. Stay where you are and be grateful!
BTW, Australia is where the most beautiful corals in the world come from. You have got to be able to save a few bucks being in the same country....

Haha australia is great I love it here was an amazing experience when I went snorkelling in the Great Barrier Reef. But for example a cleaner shrimp which costs $25 (from live aquaria) costs $180 here. Same with fish there much more expensive. Live aquaria even sells the black tank which is native to Australia for $799 and in Australia they cost you about $1500

Haha I don't have the tank to house a black tang. They are an amazing fish would love to have one when I upgrade my tank. You don't see many of them

Whenever I add an anemone, they seem to squeeze themselves between the rocks, and then slowly come back out. They might move a few inches here and there getting an ideal position, but not inflate and blow around.
Exactly what my GBTA is doing since I brought it home two days ago. It squeezed itself between the rocks to the point I thought there was no way for it to get back out. But I left it alone and sure enough it started slowly to come out.

Hmm today it doesn't seem to be opening up as much. Idk what's wrong with it

Back
Top Bottom