Canadian??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stryder

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi there,

I was just reading the current posts as usual and was wondering if there are any Canadians on this site. I don't buy live anything through mail order because of the time it would take to get across the border ( I am in Vancouver BC Canada) but would love to know of some Canadian web companies to shop. I do some business through Big Al's here in Vancouver. Any links would be greatly appreciated!!

(My tank is a 130g reef)

I would suggest joining the >>Canadian forum<< for some extra insights...

The best online place would be J&L Aquatics in Burbaby. They deliver free of charge to the lower mainland on orders over $20.00. They have just moved and are setting up a FW section as well. If you prefer (As I do) to buy your live animals in person, the University skytrain station is across the street. I was just there yesterday.

There is also KingEd Pet's, Coral Ocean Aquarium and Aquariums West (very exspensive).

HTH
Cheers
Steve

I live in Toronto.

I haven't bought anything online, just from the LFS. J&L aquatics has great service and if they are getting a Live section then I will be sure to try that.

Jc

That's why I edited the link initially. Because of the acronyms, you must use the code to prevent the software from reading the "ca"...

like this http://www.aquaria.ca

Cheers
Steve

Super helpful as always!!

I drove by the new J&L aquatics tonight but didn't have time to stop. (I will soon though!) they're website has some seriously good prices on it :D.

Thanks again everyone!

oh my, that post didn't come out right. What I was trying to say was, I can't seemm to post to the canadian forum and was wondering if anyone knew how I might remedy that.

sorry for the confusion! :roll:

Back
Top Bottom