Cant Deside

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seacat

Aquarium Advice Freak
I want to make an update to my filtration (currently a penguin303 biowheel removed and a bak pak rr). I want to get rid of the penguin. my decision is between getting an XP2 or just adding a few power heads. I also have about 25lbs of lr, if you were wondering.
Tank is 20 gallons by the way.

what is the benefits of getting a smaller skimmer. kind of weird because i was told by the forum to get that skimmer as it would be the best for my tank. and now get rid lol. just nuts

I have the Bak Pak 2 on my 30g and it works like a charm. I had a HOB filter as well as the HOB skimmer but i found it was not needed.

Who told you to get rid of the skimmer? My original post was "Increase the LR to 30-40 lbs and add a small skimmer." The "add" was a typo and I removed it but by no means remove the skimmer.

okay got it. when i was reading it i was like what? get a smaller skimmer and toss the bak pak well things do change alot in this little hobby and i thought small skimmers were in or something. sorry about that

Back
Top Bottom