Carey's Final Reef Upgrade- 180g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got my covers today too. Now that is service. lol I get free stuff quicker than stuff i pay for. wth?

That is fantastic that they have such great customers service! That is awesome!

Yes, videos are always fun!

Copperband is eating like a pig now. I am so relieved. :)

Mailman was supposed to be bringing my powerhead today but didnt. He put in tracking notice left, but I saw him and he didnt have it. lol he also came at 6:30pm so maybe he just didnt wanna get outta the truck to bring it to the door. hehe So I'm guesing tomorrow is the day it will get delivered.

Thats what i was thinking. lol It almost seems like too too much skimming though.
It might fit under my stand but it might not. I would have to run it in the corner outside the tank. lol I think it;s 3 feet tall. It will have a blueline external pump too. I really have no idea how I;m gonna hook this stuff up. Expect ALOT of questions from me if I get this setup

Picked up a few fish today. :) Got an arc eye hawkfish for the 60g AND a Harlequin TUSK!!!! for the 90g fowlr!!! The tusk is just a tiny little thing but I'm hoping he will do ok with the other wrasses. He was only $30 and I just couldnt pass it up. :) Also picked up a Yuma mushroom for the 8g pico.

here is the tusk while he was temp acclimating:

That is my absolute favorite fish in the world except for the peppermint angelfish but that is out of the question.

this is a little off topic but if you check out my buddies thread and see if you can help.
look up Anyone in the Tallahassee area?

Thanks guys. Getting a little worried to be honest, havent seen the tusk since like 8 this morning. :-(

Don't stress. You said he was small and this is a big build. In my 55, I only see my betta once every few days. The tusk is adjusting and scared. He'll come out I'm sure.

Yep, I fed the tank and out he came. lol Not sure who is keeping him hiding and scared though.....I figure if he makes it for a couple weeks I should be good, what with him being so tiny. lol

Back
Top Bottom