Choosing my last and final fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishybuisness

Aquarium Advice Freak
so im loading up my biocube29 and im choosing my last and final fish! i'd like some suggestions i would like for it on the smaller end and i like vibrant colors. i have two clowns a firefish, and a royal gramma.

How I see it is that it is pretty close to being a full tank. It would have to be a small fish to not start looking like overstocked. Nice to see you are identifying that. With that in mind, I would look into gobies. Maybe a court jester if you are looking for one that will swim around more or maybe a shrimp goby if you would like one for the sandbed.

thanks for the replies guys ill look into them all! is there anything close to a yellow-tail damsel coloring? i love there coloring but im scared to add one because i know they can be butt holes. since he's the last fish and my others can hold there own do you think i can add one?

don't do a chromis in a 29. not because of physical size, but rather because of its swimming habits and they tend to fair better in schools.

Back
Top Bottom