cleanup crew sites?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tentacles

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi im looking to get 2 nausarius snails, a blue legged or scarlet hermit crab and maybe a pair of sexies or a peppermint shrimp, anyone know of a good site for hese guys, i havent really even found a site for sexy shrimp unless they have another name. any help is most useful, my lfs isnt that great.

I use thatpetplace.com
other great ones are:
liveaquaria.com (I have seen sexy shrimp for sale there)
saltwaterfish.com

my setup is a 2g nano pico reef, and this is the cleanup crew that was reccomended to me on the nano-reef.com forum, Im probably going to skip the shrimp for now and get a hermit and some snails. i like the sites thanks :)

Tentacles said:
my setup is a 2g nano pico reef, and this is the cleanup crew that was reccomended to me on the nano-reef.com forum, Im probably going to skip the shrimp for now and get a hermit and some snails. i like the sites thanks :)

Sounds about right...I was just asking because that is a small amount to mail order. Too bad you cannot find a LFS even if you have to drive a bit. Possibly find a salty in your area that you can combine with and place an order.

Good Luck,

Tentacles, about where are you located, if you don't mind me asking...

Richmond Virginia

Ive found an lfs on highway 64 about 15min away from me. He has hermits and turbo snails, and id assume shrimp so ill be checkin that out. Any other places you know of?

will turbos be ok instead of naussarius?

Hey tentacles, I`m over in Chesterfield. Got two great places over here. Be better to get them at LFS than online. For that small of an order the shipping fee will make it not worth it. PM me and I`ll give you my phone no. and directions to them. I just had surgery a couple weeks ago for a detached achilles tendon so I`m limited as to getting out to show you. But if your interested let me know.

will turbos be ok instead of naussarius?

Two different critters with 2 different agendas. Turbos will do the rocks and glass. Nassarius will mostly stay UNDER sand bed. I'm thinking the turbo will be too big for to 2g tank. Try astreas or other smaller snails for the glass and rocks

Back
Top Bottom