cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also HUKIT had mentioned Top Fin digital thermometers. I now use them and they are very very accurate!!

I highly recommended them

Yeah the people who made stealth heaters are cool. This one has most of the writing rubbed off they think its a 100watt she asked my tank size and said I needed a 150. And they are sending a new 150 and a shipping label for this one

I will look into one. I was looking into buying a coralife digital from drsfosteranddmith for 6.99

Top Fin is cheaper and IMO great! I've used many many thermometers.

Yeah the people who made stealth heaters are cool. This one has most of the writing rubbed off they think its a 100watt she asked my tank size and said I needed a 150. And they are sending a new 150 and a shipping label for this one

That's a good deal! Glad there a solid company and gonna do the right thing.

I always find PetSmart to have better prices.

Yeah I'm noticing that. I live an hour away from any of them there is one store and hour and a half from us called aquatic critter
www.aquaticcritter.com
All they deal with is fish and mostly saltwater. Very neat store to go into. Found a 700$ white clownfish I liked my wife said no... Don't know why

yeah I'm gonna unplug them . the power strip has a built in digital timer just haven't figured out how to use it yet lol.

Back
Top Bottom