Clown problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ryn_C_mu

Aquarium Advice Freak
So tonight I was watching my clowns and my male will go up onto an empty hermit shell and just stay there breathing but not moving and the will swim off and them come back and do it again what's going on

Clowns are very aptly named. Both mine do things quite often that makes me think something is wrong with them... You would think I'd learn after six years with them it's just what they do. What are your water parameters?

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Perfectly fine paramounts and it stopped after that night it could have been that I was doing a pretty deep clean on the tank and freaked them out but they stopped no worries haha

I have had clowns for a couple years now and if they weren't hosting my anemone I would say I haven't noticed many actual habits that they do regularly, they are random and do weird things so I wouldn't worry about any "behavior" that seems weird, but if for any reason you notice that they at breathing irregularly or have actual physical signs of disease you should start to worry

Ok cool thanks now to get my anthia to be normal I got it yesterday from a great store called Aquarium Depot in Roseville awesome place if ever in the area go check it out great prices for instance I got a huge zoa frag for 10 bucks pretty awesome anyway when I got the anthia he was the biggest fish in his small tank and now he's not and very shy likes to hide amongst the rocks no disease and only eats when nothing else is around it but I'm sure he will be fine haha

Back
Top Bottom