Clownfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EddieJ123

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I just got a pair of clowns. They look amazing and I'm happy. I had three mollies but one was bugging them so we removed it from the tank. The clowns are always close so does that mean there a pair? Is it okay to have mollies and clowns in the same tank for now. If you come give me advice I would appreciate it!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399333974.631605.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399334040.285794.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399334060.095479.jpg
They stay for a part from each other so I don't think they like each other.

They are both males as they look tiny. You will end up with a pair as one will turn female and become dominant. Having them with mollies should be fine

Sweet and how long did you wait till you got an anemone if you got one. I was going to buy them at the same time as the clowns but people said I should wait.

I don't own a nem as it would destroy all my corals. I'm also not a huge fan of them. You will need very strong lighting and a mature tank of at least 8-12 months.

? Doesn't look like I'm getting one of those any time soon. Clowns will host other things like frogspones right? Hopefully because I think they are really neat!

They may or they may not. I have a Duncan coral, a hammer, and a torch and they've chosen my mp10, zoas and now they don't host anything. Soooo they basically don't do what you want them to lol

Okay sounds good, would a Midas blenny be a good fish to get later. I
Also would like a firefish but I heard the blenny and them don't get along?

Back
Top Bottom